Get Free DL|FS|MU|HF|FSo| And Other Premium Account By Click Here

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Windows 8 Ultimate Xtreme Edition Full





Tweaks:

* UAC Disabled
* Take Ownership
* Show File Extensions
* Automatic Defragmentation dengan Diskeeper
* New Cmd File to Right Click
* Enabled Search System Folders di Search
* ClearType
* Windows Will Tell You Exactly What it is Doing When it is Shutting Down or is Booting
* Increase Network Throughput


Perubahan:

* New Windows 7 Themes
* New Start Button
* New Cursor 3D
* New Hd Wallpapers
* New Hd System Icons Integrated In System
* New User Account Pics
* New Windows Scheme Sounds
* New Logon Screen


Extra Toos Integrated In System:









download via mediafire :
http://adf.ly/TYCE
-----------------or--------------------------
download via megaupload
part 1 : http://adf.ly/TYCj
part 2 : http://adf.ly/TYCv
part 3 : http://adf.ly/TYDA

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Search
Click here to get 1 Million Guaranteed Real Visitors, FREE!

5 komentar:

CACAD said...

CACAD SEKALI BLOG ANDA!!!
by H12

Marlene Sbarra said...

Nice piece. I was checking continuously this blog and I am quite impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the first part. I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Leonida Delung said...

Excellent blog. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the first part. I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Raul Lilley said...

Amazing article. I was checking continuously this blog and I am quite impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part. I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Patrica Olewine said...

Excellent article. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful information specially the first part. I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment..
All The content here is provided by All Is Free and you can copy it with the following Credit and Put the Link / Permalink Source to this Blog..