Process Explorer 15.01 Full Version | 1.7 MB
The Process Explorer application was developed to be an advanced process management utility that picks up where Task Manager leaves off. It will show you detailed information about a process including its icon, command-line, full image path, memory statistics, user account, security attributes, and more.
When you zoom in on a particular process you can list the DLLs it has loaded or the operating system resource handles it has open. A search capability enables you to track down a process that has a resource opened, such as a file, directory or Registry key, or to view the list of processes that have a DLL loaded.
The Process Explorer display consists of two sub-windows. The top always shows a list of the currently active processes, including the names of their owning accounts, whereas the information displayed in the bottom window, which you can close, depends on the mode that Process Explorer is in: if it is in handle mode you will see the handles that the process selected in the top window has opened; if Process Explorer is in DLL mode you will see the DLLs and memory-mapped files that the process has loaded.
Process Explorer also has a powerful search capability that will quickly show you which processes have particular handles opened or DLLs loaded. The unique capabilities of Process Explorer make it useful for tracking down DLL-version problems or handle leaks, and provide insight into the way Windows and applications work.
Here are some key features of "Process Explorer":
· Support for full handle viewing on Win9x/Me (with the exception of Registry key handles)
· Process icons
· Service process highlighting
· Process tree display
· Configurable refresh rate
· Refresh highlighting: new entries in the process, handle and DLL views are green, and deleted ones red
· Listview tooltips
· DLL descriptions in the DLL view
· Highlights relocated DLLs
· Jump-to-entry in the find dialog
· Efficient refresh
· Lists all process owners, even on Terminal Server systems
· Moveable columns
· Column selection and a wide variety of configurable process, DLL and handle columns
· Asynchronous updates of all views
· Configurable refresh highlighting effects
· Save function saves process view and current bottom view (handle or DLL)
· Minimize-to-tray option
· Process suspend/resume
· Thread details including stacks
· Fractional CPU usage
· Job object information
· Right-justified numeric columns with numeric formatting
· Mutex properties shows owning thread if mutex is owned
· More information in process properties
· Start time and CPU time process columns
· Option to hide the lower pane
· Kill process tree
· More accurate Registry key names for profile unload debugging
· Extensive help file
· Service descriptions on services tab of service process properties dialog
What's new in Process Explorer 15.01:
July 26th, 2011
· Process Explorer v15.01: This update adds the ability to select a custom graph background color, adds paged and nonpaged pool quota columns to the process view, fixes incorrect information on the disk and network process properties dialog on 32-bit Windows, and fixes a GPU tray icon bug.
Spoiler for : Click For Download...