Runtime Raid Recovery For Windows 1.32 Full Version | 2.61 Mb
All Is Free
RAID Recovery for Windows recovers the entire content of your broken RAID within minutes. You will be able to copy the files and folders over to another disk. RAID Recovery for Windows works for NTFS-formatted RAID-0 or RAID-5 configurations. It supports both, hardware RAIDs managed by the mother board or a controller card, and software RAIDs managed by Windows (dynamic disk arrays). Remove the drives from the RAID controller and attach them locally to your machine. Make sure the drives are all recognized by Windows Disk Management. If you are trying to recover a RAID-5, it is Ok to attach one drive less than the total number of drives in that RAID. RAID Recovery for Windows also works with images of your drives.
- Recover NTFS-formatted Windows RAIDs, including hardware RAID and Windows software RAIDs,, within minutes
- Supports RAID-0 and RAID-5 configuration
- No other software needed Finds RAID parameters, such as start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order automatically
- Easy to use wizard, no user input required, fully automated recovery
- Run from a WinPE boot CD-ROM
Install RAID Recovery for Windows to your computer and start the program. In Vista or Windows 7 you need to right-click the program icon and select "Run as Administrator".
A wizard will guide you through the recovery. A couple of minutes later, an Explorer-like window will show all recoverable files and folders. Now you can copy your files over to another disk. You can also view many file types before copying them, e.g. pictures, documents, etc.
RAID Recovery for Windows is easy to use. It automatically finds all parameters needed for the recovery, such as RAID start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order. Everybody is now able to recover his own RAID. No data recovery background required. No need to buy any other software.
- NTFS-formatted RAID-0 and RAID-5 controlled by the motherboard or a RAID controller card (hardware RAID)
- NTFS-formatted RAID-0 and RAID-5 administered by Windows (Windows software RAID)
- RAID Recovery for Windows additional features:
- A file viewer, which allows you to see the content of almost any file
- A search function, which enables you to do extensive search for containing text or files
- Run RAID Recovery for Windows from a BartPE boot CD-ROM
Other RAID recovery resources
If you want to recover a NAS RAID, check out our NAS Data Recovery software. For other kinds of RAIDs see our RAID Reconstructor software. If you need help with an exotic RAID, check out out RaidProbe service.